Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Another walmart related rant

  1. #11
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    Thats the funniest $hit I've ever read on here Dane...LMAO!!!
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StateChamps92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Victory or Death]that's probably why the kids were so greased up, slip those hands in and out before u know what happened.. haha [/quote

    I understand people wanting their personal space. I do too. But just because these people "look" like first of the month people, or even if they are, it doesn't mean that they are going to steal from you. </div></div>

    It wasn't their appearance that made me suspicious, it was that the adults and children both kept touching and grabbing me and getting within inches of my purse and touching my stuff. (note that I said I was afraid they were going to steal because they were way too close to me.) That type of behavior is very suspicious. Pick pockets will bump you - hover around your purse, etc.

    How they look was just a side topic - they were noticably dirty and they were touching me (adults and kids), so that's a problem for me.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    And sometimes parents let their kids act like that to distract you, so you don't notice what the parents are doing. Very classic distraction tactic.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    Sometimes I just wanta start BUSTIN SOME A$$es of these kids that run wild, I know my dad would have busted me!!!
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #15
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    Heres a simple solution......stop going to Wal-Mart.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    i went up there last night myself to get some stain to go on my back deck. the thing that gets me they had all the self check outs closed and only about 4 people checking everyone out. it was terrible. I went over to the pharmacy and check out.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    well just make sure he reads it. this is a good forum. we don't need some kid out there trying to play the role of rebelious teenager to mess it up. I highly recommend everyone just put him on ignore.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But just remember one thing big guy, in 5 years. I want my big mac with extra tomatoes. </div></div>

    LMAO, classic! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  9. #19
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes I just wanta start BUSTIN SOME A$$es of these kids that run wild, I know my dad would have busted me!!! </div></div>

    this is the sad thing about today. If you do that to a child you'll probably get the police or social services called on you
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member StateChamps92's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    I quoted the wrong one. Like I said, I understand the personal space thing. I work in a prison, so that is a big thing to me as well. That was ment for Victory or Death's post about the kids being thiefs because they were unclean or whatever. I agree with you fully though.
    "Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •